I try to be as grateful as possible, as often as possible...because in the hectic, instant-gratification driven, first world society we live in, it's really easy to take things for granted. I'm constantly reminding myself to pay attention to the little things. Stop and smell the roses, if you will. I find it makes for a better attitude and happier days.
That being said, here's 5 things that made me happy this week!!
- Valentines day chocolate - duh. No need to explain that. Dark chocolate is my weakness!
- This amazing Voluspa candle I was given for Christmas. It smells so good and I keep it on my night stand to burn after I've had a long day. The best. You can check out all their other scents and products here.
- These sparkly gel pens I picked up from a local craft store in silver, gold and pink. The third grader in me is squealing with excitement. I also love office supplies/pens of any sort...so double win for me! They're perfect for card writing, crafting or just making your daily to-do list a little prettier.
- The most beautiful, delicate necklace I picked up while shopping in DTLA with my mom last weekend. Perfect to wear alone or layer with other shorter necklaces. Similar ones here and here.
- My favorite so far - invitations to my bridal shower! My sister let me sneak a peek of them before she put them in envelopes to be mailed. They're the perfect blush color with gold foil writing. And I love that font. Obsessed! Now to find a dress...
What were you grateful for this week?